ARSENAL welcomes Crystal Palace to the Emirates Stadium for tonight’s Premier League match.
And Paddy Power is offering new customers a risk-free £ 20 bet on the action PLUS a huge 150/1 special bet.
PADDY POWER – RISK FREE 20 £ BET *
How to claim ..
Paddy Power Special
- Visit the Paddy Power website using this link HERE *
- Open a new account using the promo code YSKWDX
- Deposit a minimum of £ 10 with a card
- Place a bet of £ 20 on sports betting. For the purposes of this promotion, your very first bet will be considered the qualifying bet.
- If your qualifying bet is settled as a loser – Paddy Power will refund your CASH stake up to £ 20
- Your refund will be processed within one hour of settlement of the qualifying bet
Claim the special Paddy Power HERE *
Arsenal will look to continue their good form against London rivals Crystal Palace tonight.
The Gunners have won three of their last four Premier League outings and have only conceded once since August.
Mikel Arteta’s side clearly enjoy playing on a Monday having won their last seven top-tier home games, scoring 15 goals and conceding just two.
They have also lost only one of the last eight meetings with Patrick Vieira’s squad.
However, they have failed to win on each of the last three occasions they have hosted the Eagles.
Vieira’s new-look team are showing signs of improvement with back-to-back draws against Brighton and Leicester.
But we support Arsenal to continue to show their defensive resilience in Win at zero at a rating of 17/10.
150/1 Special Bet Builder
Arsenal v Crystal Palace
A bet builder allows Paddy bettors to choose from multiple markets for a single event in a range of sports and combine them into a single bet.
- Arsenal – Match odds
- Albert Sambi Lokonga – showed a map
- Joachim Andersen – showed a card
- Bukayo Saka – Anytime goal scorer
Our four selections combined create odds of 150/1 – BACK HERE *
New Paddy Power customers can use their € 20 risk-free bet * on our tip and if we are successful you will win £ 54!
If we are wrong, you get your money back directly in cash. It’s that simple.
But if you fancy something a little bigger (okay, a lot bigger) then you can support our quadruple bet generator which has been increased to 150/1.
Our selections are: Arsenal – Match odds, Albert Sambi Lokonga – Showed card, Joachim Andersen – Showed card, Bukayo Saka – All-time goalscorer
£ 20 on it will come back £ 3,022 if it passes.
SPECIAL BET – GET £ 50 FREE BETS WITH WILLIAM HILL
FREE BETS: GET OVER £ 2,000 IN NEW CUSTOMER OFFERS
Commercial Content Notice: Taking any of the bookmaker offers featured in this article may result in payment to The Sun. 18+. The T & Cs apply. Begambleaware.org
Remember to play responsibly
A responsible player is someone who:
- Establish time and money limits before playing
- Only play with money they can afford to lose
- Never chase their losses
- Don’t gamble if he’s upset, angry or depressed
- Gamcare – www.gamcare.org.uk
- Aware of the bet – www.begambleaware.org
For help with a gambling problem call the National Gambling Helpline on 0808 8020 133 or go to www.gamstop.co.uk to be banned from all regulated gambling websites in the UK. United.
* New customers only. Place your FIRST bet on any sports betting market and if it loses we will refund your CASH stake. The maximum refund for this offer is £ 20. Only deposits made using cards or Apple Pay will be eligible for this promotion. The T & Cs apply. Paddy’s Rewards Club: Get £ 10 free bet when you place 5x £ 10 + bets. The T & Cs apply. 18+ Begambleaware.org